Monday 15 December 2014

Twas the night before Christmas….

Hi, Carol with you today with some more Graphic 45 Christmas paper makes…. at this time of the year I'm well in card and tag making…so, with the left overs of my papers I  have made these:-


For my base I have used a 6" square card base and have covered that with Graphics 45 Christmas backing paper …..The main image has been cut from a large 12" x 12" page I added stickles to the holy leaves, the berries and Santas beard….another cut out from a 12" x 12" page added the clock…. small poinsettias from here finished off my card…

I also made a matching tag:-


I used a tag for my base and covered with the same background paper and added piece of washi tape to the bottom…I cut out Santa and his sack from left over pieces of a 12 x 12" sheet and added stickles to  his beard and trim on his outfit…and toys in his sack….a couple of tags from the tags and pockets sheet were added to finish off the tag…

All items available from the shop

Here are they both together:-




This is my last Papermaze post before Christmas to I would like to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year and I will see you on the 2nd January 2015.


No comments: