Wednesday 10 June 2015

Dylusions paints and project life

Hello, Carol with you today. Those that know me know that I love my paints, inks and generally getting messy - so when the new Dylusions paints arrived in the shop a few of them fell into my basket, lol…  I've recently decided to give project life a go, but, I need to add my own touch to my pages…so with that in mind I spent a few happy hours creating…

So, I started off with some left over smooth white bazzil cardstock, (this is proving to be a new favourite of mine, its great to paint, using distress inks and stamp and colour on… its not listed on the online shop, but, give Vanessa a ring and she can sort out for you….) I cut my piece into two… using paints in bubble gum pink, fresh lime and turquoise:-


The sheet on the left had the paint added using a paint brush - white linen was also added in the middle…. the sheet on the right had paint applied using a children's paste stick and the idea was to have a rough covering…

Then using stamps from the Emma Godfrey Paperartsy range (I used elements from 02) and using a black ink pad I stamp various elements… the frames on the sets of stamps is the right size for project life inserts…





I then cut out all the elements…. all ready to go for new projects...



By taking a white grid journalling card  - I added some distress ink, doodling with black pen, washi tape and some elements from above I turned it into:-


All ready to add to my project…

TFL xx



No comments: