Hi Carol with you today. For those that know me the following is going to be somewhat of a shock!
Following on from my last post using the lovely August kit, now available online here, I had loads of paper, embellishments and labels left over so I decided to try something different, for me!
yep, don't faint of shock its a 12 x 12 scrapbook page!! lol… I started off by using clear texture paste thro' a script and mosiac window stencil. Whilst this was drying I used some of the patterned paper to run thro' some strip dies… I then cut two mats for my photos. I then added some watered down paint and some splats of distress stain… I chose a selection of flowers and then spritzed with distress spray inks… then added bling and some embellishments. The edges were doodled and inked…