Sunday 22 November 2015

Friends

For this layout I'm using My Minds Eye stunning My Story patterned papers and journal cards.
I began with my white sheet of card stock and decided I wanted to use circular theme around my photo. so I grabbed a dinning plate and started drawing around it to create interlocking circles and used a kasiercraft background stamp. To make the circles stand out I used bright pink thread and my sewing machine, and stitched the circles, I left the pencil marks on the page as it added more to the layout. I simply matted my photo onto some light pink card.
 
 Using patterned paper, heirloom roses I fussy cut out the flowers to create a cluster. The gold chevrons, the tag, butterfly, glasses and small words were cut from the 3x4 journaling cards, what I loved about these cards is that they also give you the punched out elements from the cards and they are also great for cutting up. Don't just think that if there 3x4 you can't use them on your 12x12 layouts.


Once I had finished creating my cluster, adhering my chevrons and sequins. I also added touches of gold ink splats and took a chipboard word that a good friend had given me and embossed it with frantage embossing powder.
Totally love these papers just need to find another suitable photo so I can have another play with them.

                                   

1 comment:

Kerry said...

This page is absolutely stunning! I only hope that when I scraplift it (and I will!)it will look as gorgeous as yours! xx