Monday 9 November 2015

Graphics 45

Hi, Carol with you today…. with Hallowe'en and Guy Fawkes night out of the way, its now time for all us card makers for us to turn our attention to Christmas…. Vanessa has got some fantastic Christmas papers, embellishments, washi tapes and flowers in the store and a special section on the shop website… here

So, for this, my first Christmas post of 2015, there will be many more to follow! - I have used the new Graphics 45 Christmas Carol papers.. to make:-


A matching card and tag…


My card blank is a 5" square, I adhered various patterned papers, cutting out some elements, and added some doodling and gilding wax around the edges.


my tag was die cut out of white cardstock, I embossed a piece of gold cardstock and used this as a mat for an image cut from the paperback… gold gilding wax was added to the edges to finish it off.

TFL xx

No comments: