Wednesday 18 May 2016

Storybook Collection by Kaisercraft

Hi Tracee with you today to share a layout I created, using the Storybook collection by Kaisercraft


I loved this photo of my Granddaughter looking at the menu about to choose her pizza, but I struggled to find suitable papers... struggle no more, the Storybook collection was a prefect fit with images of books and clocks. I wanted to keep a light feel to the page and I tore the blue script paper to leave about an 8" piece, I then backed this onto white cardstock. I then layered up my cluster over the two edges.


I added some of the stickers from the Sticker sheet to create a title. I added some lacy white doilies to my layers, they always add a little something extra to your page I think.


I wanted to make a small focal point up in the top left corner. I used some scrap pieces I had laying on my desk, this is great way to use the last little bits of your favourite papers, I hate waste lol. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit with me today.
For all your scrapping needs please head over to the shop
Tracee x











1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is a great page, love what you have done with the papers. x