Friday 8 September 2017

Summer Sale Scrapping

Hello There, It's Anita with you today.

 I wanted to make the most of the end of the summer sunshine and scrap some happy memories from family holidays over the last few years and I thought for a change I would use some older papers rather than the fabulous new collections that are for sale in the shop. And what better than to browse through the fantastic SUMMER SALE that is still on, it's well worth a look and there is a massive selection of manufacturers and collections to choose from.


I absolutely love working with Simple Stories, they bring out so many beautiful collections that are a real pleasure to work with. For these 2 pages I chose some papers from the Summer Vibes collection.



Such pretty, sun kissed summery colours, combined with sand washed woods makes for some easy scrapping.




I really enjoy stamping using bubble wrap, although often I only use one colour of paint.





 However, for this page I chose 5 colours of paint to compliment the colours in the papers.





I also added a sprinkling of faceted, dome embellishments in various areas of the layouts

  








On the 2nd layout I cut out various bits and pieces and layered them in clusters, some raised on foam pads for a little dimension and also added the domed embellishments too



So, now the kids are going back to school why not grab a cuppa and sit and browse through the SUMMER SALE , there are all different themes in there.....and some real bargains....

And let's face it....you deserve a treat!

Til next time, Happy Scrapping
Anita xx

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love these colourful pages Anita. x

Anita said...

Thanks Lynn xx