Wednesday 27 September 2017

Using Scrapbook Supplies in your Planner


Hello all,

I'm back on the blog again today, and this time I thought I'd share how I use scrapbook supplies to decorate my planner pages.


A few weeks ago I used my design team goodies (currently the French Flea Market collection), and I snapped some photos before I ruined it with all my scribbly notes!

I mainly used the stickers from the 12x12 elements sheet, layering the lace effect sticker at the bottom, and creating embellishment clusters throughout. I added some washi from my own personal stash, however everything else you see on these pages comes from the Flea Market Collection!



I love my current planner set-up, however when the week really gets going I soon run out of space for lists. To combat this, I took one of the 3x4 cards from the cut-apart sheet, rounded the corners and punched it into my planner. It's the perfect spot for notes!


I hope you enjoyed seeing how I use scrapbook supplies to decorate my planner pages! Maybe it's inspired you to do the same?

ChloƩ

Youtube | Instagram






No comments: