Friday 18 May 2018

Simple Stories ~ Hello Summer #2

Hello all and welcome back to the Papermaze blog. It's Anna with you today, to share my second layout using the Simple Stories Hello Summer collection. I have really enjoyed using this collection, which is so bright and fun. I don't think my photos quite do it justice! You can see what I have been working with this month and my first layout using this collection from earlier in the month here. So my second layout is below...


This time, I based my layout around the 4x4 elements. I chose two of the cards that I wanted to use and chose another two that I probably wouldn't use, so therefore could use the patterned paper on the reverse. I chose the strawberry image, which coordinated well with my photographs and the ''good vibes'' wording. I decided to cut these words out from the 4x4 card. I then cut out a boarder from another of the 4x4 cards to frame the words. I also did some sewing down two sides of the boarder.



I mounted my photographs on to the reverse of the two cards that I chose not to use, making use of the floral pattern on the reverse. I then mounted all four 4x4 cards onto some cardstock.
I cut out a couple of the speech bubbles from the Life Is Good paper, some flowers from the Paradise Found paper. I layered them together along with a doily, word stickers and enamel dots.
I also added a thin boarder around the edge of the layout using the of the reverse of the Paradise Found paper.









Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!
Anna
X

No comments: