Friday 22 February 2019

La La Lovely Scrapbooking - with video

Helloooooo!! Lisa here. Today I have a few things for you all inspired by a set of watercolours that I treated myself to.
 
 
I've ended up creating in my Traveler's Notebook and I also made a 12x12 page.
You can watch both being created on my YouTube channel here.

I'm creating with some pieces from the Crate Paper La La Love collection which you can see here. The colours and cute designs really pulled me in and although they aren't Disney themed that's what they inspired me to scrapbook.

 
I used 2 pieces of paper from the paper pad in my notebook here. I cut a heart out of a scrap piece of card, lay open on my page and used this as a stencil and painted within the cut out heart. I love how this worked out. 

 
I doodled around the edge of the heart. I added some of this washi here around the outside of the page. 
 

And I added some of these cute stickers too. I'm really happy with this page.


Next I created this 12x12 LO.


I cut some of the same papers into strips and stuck them on to a 12x12 piece of white card.

I took a really old piece of chipboard over the page and using my paints I painted over each heart space.


I love these Thickers here that I used for my title and I doodled over the top of them.

 
The colours in my Disney photo just go so perfectly. 
 
 
I did feel the page was missing something. The teal alphas just didn't sit quite right me with afterall. So I painted a teal frame around the outside and then doodled and this this to journal around. 
 
 
I was so much happier with this layout now.
 
I really hope that you've enjoyed my projects today.
Don't forget the video here.
 
Thanks. Have a lovely day.
 
Lisa x

 

No comments: