Tuesday 26 February 2019

Photoplay ~ A Day at the Park #1

Hi all and welcome back to the Papermaze blog. It's Anna back with you today and I have been busy working with a Disney themed collection from Photoplay 'A Day in the Park'. I love Disney and love scrapping my Disney photos, so a new Disney themed line is the perfect opportunity to do so.
This collection has some really great Disney touches, my favourite pieces being 'oh boy', the 'element stickers' and the '3x4 cards'
Take a look at the whole collection in the shop here.
So here is my first project using this collection a scrapbook layout...


I gutted a black piece of cardstock and used this to boarder white cardstock. I then cut out a strip of 'magic memories' pattered paper.
I cut out a Mickey shaped head using the remaining black cardstock, this can be done by hand using different things to draw around or using circle cutting tools.



I double mounted my photo onto some kraft cardstock and the 'oh boy' pattered paper.





I used several stickers from the 'element stickers' and cut out some speech bubbles from the 'oh boy' patterned paper. I used some Thickers for my title and some chipboard stars too, which I sprayed first with ink spray.





To finish I added a few drops of ink spray and some nuvo drops.

Thanks for looking!
See you real soon with another Disney project! 
Anna
X

No comments: