Friday 9 August 2019

Simple Stories ~ Oh Happy Day and Crate Paper ~ All Heart

Hi all, it's Anna with you today sharing a layout that I have created using Crate Paper All Heart along with some of my leftover Simple Stories Oh Happy Day supplies.
The two collections go together pretty well and both reminded me of my youth, so perfect for scrapbooking some old pictures...



I used the 'be you' patterned paper as my base, along with a block of 'cute stuff' (pink patterned side) and mounted my two photographs on to some pink bazzill cardstock. I drew around a saucepan(hehe, so technical! But a great way to get the perfect circle!) to create the circular shape and then stuck some black and white twine over my pencil marks. I cut out several of the images from the 'cute stuff' patterned paper and adhered them around the twine circle. I added some nuvo drops and enamel dots around the circle too.







I used up a few of the 'bits and pieces' from the Simple Stories collection too.



All of my supplies were from the Papermaze shop, you can get there here.
Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!
Anna
X


3 comments:

Anita said...

What a cute page!! xx

Lynn said...

Very pretty layout Anna x

Karen said...

Great page Anna. I love that you fussy cut the images from the patterned paper to use as enbelishments. x x