Friday 30 August 2019

Something Different...


Hi everyone, it's Anna back with you today. I hope you all enjoyed a sunny bank holiday weekend and have some special memories to scrap.
Talking of special memories, I have something a little different for my post today.
For quite some time now I've been wanting to create a page with a picture of me at each age, up to 30.
Although a simple layout, the most challenging part of it was organising all of the photos, making sure I had one for each age.


To create this layout, first I spent lots of time organising my photos and printing them out at different sizes.
Papers with frames on them have been on my shopping list for the last year, as I knew that I wanted to use them to mount each picture. I've had this layout in my head for the last year or so, so I knew exactly how I wanted it to be and finally its completed!

I used these frames:



Pink Paislee Page Evans Whimsical

I cut out a selection of frames from each of the patterned papers and matched up my photographs to fit with the frames. Where I couldn't get them to fit into frames (as I had to print lots of pictures very small to fit them all on a piece of 12x12 cardstock) I mounted them on different coloured cardstock.





I then used small alpha stickers to title each picture with the appropriate age and finished the layout by adding a selection of enamel dots and a title.






Now I'd like to create a similar page for my son, up to 10 years or possibly for each year of school?
Hope this has inspired you to create your own version.
Thanks for looking!
Anna
X

2 comments:

Anita said...

This is great Anna, what a super way to record each year of your life so far! xx

Karen said...

Very original layout and you're so lucky to have a photo from every year. x x