Wednesday 4 March 2020

Every Moment Matters ..... Prima Aricot Honey pt 3


Hi There

Anita here today and I am sharing my final layout using the last left overs of Prima 's stunning Apricot Honey Collection. I am not a massive fan of scrapping with just plain cardstock...not for me to scrap with anyway. I am a die hard patterned paper girl....however I AM in awe of so many scrappers who do base most of their layouts round cardstock and how they create such uncluttered, striking layouts






So I thought as I only had a few scraps that I would base mine of a sheet of Fawn cardstock.
I sprayed a few squirts of some brown, copper and gold ink sprays I had in my stash...I really couldn't make myself leave it plain lol!

The papers have some beautiful copper foiling detailing on them and so I decided to echo this all round the edge of the layout (See....I just KNEW I wouldn't be able to keep it very clean!)



 I gently sponged some FlitterGlu round the edge of the layout and then rubbed some copper gilding flakes all around before buffing them up to finish the technique off. I love how it shines so nicely in the light and I feel it really enhances the page.


I cut various panels and embellishments from the sheets of  Deep Love  and Happiness Looks Good On You
I layered these up and raised on foam pads to add a little dimension to my layout and cut a photo to the same size as the panels to add to the bottom row. The original photo had lots of different blue tones in the background so I had it re printed in B&W and then it will work on any papers.

 I gently inked around the edges of each of the panels with an old ink pad and added a few co-orinating Chipboard Stickers
I then added a few flat back gems and half pearls .....and then I had to sit on my hands....just to stop myself chucking lots more bits and pieces on the page and probably spoiling it!


So that's it for me now with that gorgeous range of papers. I have had a lovely time playing with them and am looking forward to working with my next set of papers.

Have a great week!

Warmest wishes
Anita xxx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely layout Anita. I love how you glided the edges. x x

Anita said...

Thanks so much Karen.....I love those flakes! xx