Friday 7 October 2022

Paige Evans ~ Garden Shoppe #1 🌈

Hi, it’s Anna here, wishing you a very happy Friday and weekend! 
For my next couple of blog posts I’m working with the gorgeous Garden Shoppe collection by Paige Evans. 
You can find the collection in the shop here.

I really wanted to document the life of our wonderful Queen in my scrapbook. 
I’ve seen lots of layouts featuring our late Queen lately and when I saw Paper #4 it inspired me to create a rainbow page. 

I began with a sheet of white bazzill cardstock. I then trimmed a strip of Paper #4 horizontally in order to capture all of the colours. I cut each colour strip and lightly distressed and inked the edges. I adhered the coloured strips to the right side of the layout. 


I used my silhouette cameo to cut out a rainbow cutfile, also by Paige Evans. I trimmed it in half to fit and work with my layout, backing each piece with the coloured strips from Paper #4. To back the cloud part of the file, I used the ‘b’ side of Paper #4. 


I printed a few pictures of the Queen that coordinated well with the colours of the paper. Before adhering them, I added a small amount of distress ink to the cardstock, just to pop out behind the photos. 


I chose a few coordinating coloured flowers from the floral ephemera as well as some of the phrases from Paper #23


For my title, I used Thickers from a previous Paige Evans collection - Pick me Up.  
I added a few hand cut hearts from scraps of patterned paper, again keeping them tone on tone.


Thanks so much for looking! I’ll be back again soon with another layout using the Garden Shoppe collection. 

Anna 
X

No comments: