Monday 19 June 2023

Cocoa Vanilla Studio ~ Happy Days #2 ๐ŸŒˆ

Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today! 
I’m here to share my second layout with Cocoa Vanilla Studio’s Happy Days Collection. 
It is such a bright, happy and summery collection, I love it! 
You can find it all in the shop here


For this layout I pulled out the Rainbow Bright paper. I decided to trim the rainbow down a little so I had a bit more room on my layout. So I cut the darker pink strip of the rainbow off and trimmed the inner white section of the paper out too. 
I took inspiration from one of the journalling cards and added a sunshine behind the rainbow. To do this I just cut out a circle using yellow cardstock from the matchmaker pack and some thin strips to make the sun rays. 


I cut a couple of the sections of rainbow out and distressed the edges before sticking it back in place again. I then picked a few of the colours to add some stitching to with a matching coloured thread. I used different stitches for each one, matching the patterns on the rainbow. 


I backed my 6x4 photo onto coordinating coloured cardstock from the matchmaker pack and placed it slightly off centre. 
I then fussy cut some florals from ‘Lush Blooms’, some elements from ‘Feel Good’ and some pieces from the ‘accessory stickers’ and tucked them in opposite corners around my photo. 


I fussy cut the word ‘sunshine’ from ‘definitive’ but you can also buy the ‘chipboard stickers’ which are lovely too and mean that you can create your own title. 


To finish, I fussy cut a couple of butterflies from ‘flutterby’ and adhered them to my layout. 


Thanks so much for looking! 
I have one more layout to share with this collection before I move on to a new one.

See you for that soon! 
Anna 
X

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: