Friday 3 November 2023

Echo Park ~ I Love Fall #2 ๐Ÿ‚

Hi all, 
It’s Anna back with you today. I have a second layout to share using Echo Park’s I Love Fall collection. 
You can find it in the shop here


To create this layout I began by cutting a circle out of Autumn Woods. I kept the inner circle and then selected various patterned papers from the collection as well as coordinating cardstock and cut 1.5inch strips. 


I used the paper strips to do some paper weaving and then stuck it all down on the inner circle. Keeping the lengths of paper, I adhered these strips to the back of Autumn Woods. 


I mounted my photo onto the b side of 4x4 journaling cards and adhered to the lower left side of the circle. 


I fussy cut some flowers from Fall Flowers and created two clusters. Adding to my clusters, I selected some ephemera icons and some element stickers to place alongside. 


To finish, I added some Nuvo Vintage Drops around the edge of the circle. 



Thanks so much for looking! See you next time with something Christmassy!

Anna 

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: