Monday 4 March 2024

Simple Stories ~ Noteworthy #1 πŸ—’️

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Papermaze blog! 

March is here and this month I’m working with Noteworthy by Simple Stories. It’s a gorgeous collection which features a sheet of patterned paper for each month of the year, with cut apart pieces. The reverse side is a patterned paper. So it makes the papers really versatile! I love to use the monthly cut apart pieces in my year albums. 

You can find the whole collection in the shop here


At the end of the year I like to create a year in review page, so for 2023’s page I have created a layout using lots of grid photos and a cutfile by Paige Evans. 

I backed the cutfile using the b sides of the various months of the year patterned papers. 


I used the b side of ‘February’ as my base.


I used an app on my phone to create grids of photographs from throughout 2023 and arranged them all together on my page. 


I then used the journal bits and pieces and cardstock stickers to embellish my layout. 


These style pages are a great way to reflect on the year and give opportunities for adding lots of photos that you might not of scrapbooked. 
Why not give it a try?



Thanks so much for looking. See you later on this month with a second layout using this collection. 

Anna
X

No comments: