Monday 29 July 2024

Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese Magic #2 ✨

Hi all, it’s Anna back with you on this sunny Monday! Hope you’re all having a great summer. 
I have one final layout to share using Say Cheese Magic by Simple Stories. 
You can find the collection in the shop here


To create this layout, I began with a sheet of white bazzill cardstock, I then wanted to use ‘See Ya Soon!’, but I also had a cutfile that I wanted to use. So I was aiming to cover up the wording on the paper, but still showing some of the clouds and flags. 
So I trimmed the paper down leaving a gap of white in the middle and moving the bottom part of paper to the top.


I backed the ‘magic moments’ cutfile using coordinating cardstock from the collection and adhered the cutfile to the top of my page. 


I added a boarder strip from the cardstock stickers and on the bottom half of my page I added my photos, each backed with a boarder of coordinating cardstock


I finished my layout by adding a final few cardstock stickers in small clusters around my photographs. 


Thanks so much for looking! 

See you next month, where I’ll be working with one of Echo Park’s latest collections - Sunny days ahead

Anna 

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: