Friday 9 August 2024

American Crafts Paige Evans - Adventurous - Ramble Around Roydon

Hello, Karen here. I hope you're having a great summer. Today I have a multi photo layout using the  Adventurous collection by Paige Evans for American CraftsThis collection is perfect for scrapbooking summer adventures and was ideal for my photos of a recent day out.


I started by cutting the 'Polaroid Background' digital cut file from the Silhouette Store, from smooth white cardstock. I cut it slightly smaller than 12x12 and then backed it with photos and some of the tags from paper #5


The backed cut file was then stuck to a sheet of paper #17 which had been trimmed to 11.5 x 11.5 and was then matted on a complete sheet of 12x12 smooth white cardstock. I put some 3D foam beneath the cut file to add some dimension and shadow.

The layout was embellished  with floral pieces from the Icon Ephemera pack .....


.... and some words and phrases from the Journalling Ephemera pack and paper #1 cut apart sheet.

In the bottom right corner of the layout I placed a card from the Journalling Ephemera pack as a home for my title.

The title was created with the Mini Alphabet Thickers and some layered die cut letters. I die cut the word Ramble four times from card (3 x white and 1 x pink) and then stuck the letters on top of each other to make them dimensional.


At the top of the card I stamped the date with my roller date stamp with pink ink.


The layout was completed with a few pink Enamel Dots.

Thank you for dropping by today. I'll be back again soon.

Take Care
Karen x x

No comments: