Monday 26 August 2024

Echo Park ~ Sunny Days Ahead #2 ☀️

Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today. 
I’m still working with the wonderful bright and cheerful Sunny Days Ahead collection by Echo Park. You can find it in the shop here


For my second layout I began with the b side of ‘Shine on Sunshine’ as my base. I was inspired by the bunting on the element stickers in this collection to create a bunting style layout. 


I mounted my photographs on the reverse side of two of my spare 3x4 journaling cards from my previous layout. I placed them where I wanted them on my page and then added twine across the page. 


From there I added my remaining bunting pieces - I find it easier to do it this way than adding on the twine at the end - this way you can ensure your bunting is lining up evenly.  


To make my other bunting pieces, I created three different sized templates with scrap paper and used them to draw around various patterned papers and coordinating cardstock in the collection. 


I added a title at the top and in the middle of my layout using Pebbles Fun in the Sun Puffy Phrase Stickers.


I added various stickers from the Element Sticker Sheet to embellish my bunting, including adding the small bunting stickers. 


Thank you so much for looking! 
See you next month with a new collection. 

Anna

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: