Saturday 6 December 2008

Fancy making a banner???

I made this banner the other day using the Basic Grey Wassail set. Here is how i made it. (sorry some of the colours are a bit funky lol!)

I started out cutting a square of one of the backs of the Basic Grey papers, it is a red distressed paper. THe size for this is - 8cm by 8 cm.

I then added different selections of the Basic Grey paper to the size 6 1/2 cm by 6 1/2 cm to the centre of the red square.

I then added another smaller square 5cm by 5 cm and added it ont top ( not shown in the following photos sorry i added it after)

I then used this paper...
i cut out some of the triangles and adhered them onto the squares...

i did this with foam pads to make them stand out.

I then added some chipboard letters. THey where raw ones so i covered them with brown card.

I then added a trim of white scalloped card all the way round the squares. I tied all of them together with string.

I then added some fauz stitching to different parts of the squares.Volia you have your banner.


1 comment:

Zarah said...

That is just SOOO clever - and it looks STUNNING!!!