Wednesday 10 December 2008

Thanks So Much

Today's card I made along a sketch provided by Kazan on her and her best friend's, Laura sketch blog 2 Sketches 4 You. Every week they alternate and post a sketch with some fabulous prizes for the card of the week, or the honour for the Fab 5. I was on their Fall Design Team. For this card I used Kazan's sketch 14:


Supplies: cardstock - Bazzill Basics, PP - Prudence by Crate Paper, flowers - Prima Marketing, grungeboard - Tim Holtz, ribbon - unknown, rub-ons (from own stash) - American Crafts, pin (from own stash) - Fancy Pants, buttons (from own stash) - unknown.

Ever stuck for ideas... you might want to play along with Laura and Kazan. Enjoy your Wednesday. I'll be back tomorrow with a male card using the same paper line as today.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Another gorgeous card, Lisette. Your card designs are fabulous. I am looking forward to tomorrow and Friday to see more of your projects.

Candy said...

Gorgeous!!