Tuesday 5 January 2010

Bits and pieces Day one

I love the week in between Christmas and New Year. Time off work, my son always has so many toys to play with he is occupied and happy and i normally has some new scrapbooking stuff to play with as well :) SO i thought i would post some stuff on here!!!

Today i have a sketch and a page for you.
Here is the sketch...

I have done this for a 12 by 12 page.
Here is the page that i did...
I did this page with the My Minds Eye called Be Loved. The whole line is just gorgeous, i love the shade of green they use on this.
The house is from a die cut journaling cards set from Jenni Bowlin you can find them here. They make great templates!!!



The butterfly is from Martha Stewart... check out her punches here.

Supplies used.
Pattern paper: Affectionate Flowers this one you NEED to have, those scalloped circles are perfect!
Beautiful Branches
Fond Flowers
Smitten Stripes
Bling ( coming out of the chimney)
Gems
Thickers
Maya Road Sheers
I have a card for you made out of the same line of pattern paper, both were made out of only 4 sheets of pattern paper!!!!! very proud of that fact!!! lol I will post them in a few days...

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice layout, I like the combination of the muted colours and the B&W photos.

Also love that green too

Lynn said...

Great LO, lik the sketch too Wendy.
May get time to play with this later today, or take it to the crop with me on Saturday.

Rebekah said...

Lovely LO and the stash looks yummy! Thanks for the sketch too x

Lynsey said...

You always make the most stunning cards and los

Olivia said...

Great sketch & LO! Love all the details :)

NatQuebec said...

What a really nice page !