Thursday 7 January 2010

Bits and Pieces Day two

Hi and welcome to my second day on the blog.
Today we are doing cards. I created two sketches for todays cards... here they are...
This is the first one. I am sorry for the fuzzy picture, my camera is not playing ball with me at the moment!!!! arghhhh!!!

Here is the card that i made with the sketch...
I used the new October afternoon line called Farm Fresh When checking it out, you have to buy these!!! Just gorgeous!!!
To create the embellishment circle in the middle i used one of the stickers from this sticker set... and the letters that o linked to earlier.

The next sketch is this one...
I used a paperline from My Minds Eye called Be Loved...
I used this punch from Martha Steward. Gorgeous punch and i use it all the time!!!!! I ran the heart through the Cuttlebug embossing folder to give it some texture.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, love those papers! Thanks for the cute sketches - keep them coming please! Jo x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely sketches - was too chicken to cut up my be loved papers though lol!
Here's mine
xx

NatQuebec said...

I love these gorgeous cards !