Tuesday 26 January 2010

How do i love thee Day three

This is the last card for this week, that i have done using the new Making Memories valentine line.

This card is a simple one and very easy to make. The base of this card is covered with the pattern paper called Be mine stripe ( the non stripy side) I then scalloped a white cardstock rectangle. The size of this rectangle is 13.5 across and 7cm.

I made the square sentiment in the centre of the card using the pattern paper valentine tag for the square for the sentiment.
I then added the paper flower...
The flower is made with this punch...

The squares on this pattern paper are the size 4.5cm by 4.5cm.
Thanks for looking today... come back 2m and i have a valentine project for you...

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

All three days have been lovely - are you sick of pink yet? I have the papers - also the playing card one..at abit of a oss with htat one I must say!

NatQuebec said...

still a really great card !

Anita said...

Yummy, this one is lush, I love the bog clear button for the centre of the flower, so effective..xxx