Friday 10 June 2011

Introduce you to....

 Today i am pleased to introduce you to our newest design team member...Maria! Here is what she has to say about herself!!!


I’m Maria and live in the south west of England. I’m married and am a very proud mum to my 3 wonderful children.  I’ve always been ‘crafty’ and am a florist by trade. I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago now after card making.  I enjoy trying new arts & crafts although have just taken on a rather large allotment which is taking up slightly more time than I realised!
I’m looking forward to joining the fab papermaze design team.

Here is the link to her blog...Maria so pop over and have a look at her gorgeous pages!!!! You will be able to see her work this month on the blog!

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

Welcome to the team Maria, I look forward to see your inspirational pieces!