Saturday 21 April 2012

Colour combination two.

Morning all...and welcome to the second colour combination. Today is Lou's turn.

Here is the colour combination that she had to work with...again the image is taken from the wonderful Design seeds website.

and here is what she made...

and some close ups...

Here is a list of what she used...

Kaisercraft timeless newsprint paper
Tim Holtz timeworks masks
Glimmermist
MME label stickers
Raw chipboard thickers 
 cuttlebug embossing folder 
Eyelets
 Pink paisley spool button 
Yellow twine
  crate paper chipboard accents
, pink paisley fabric border
Paperclip
Staples
Black pen
Sewing machine
thank you Lou for joining in....come back next week as we have a guest making something with the next colour combination...and don't forget....to make something with one or more of the colours that we are showing you and send them to me- wendy@bbbweb.com and you will be for a £20 voucher for the shop!

3 comments:

Keira said...

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Anna said...

Love this colour combo! Gorgeous layout Lou!

Unknown said...

Love this layout - I really want to have a go at this style, just not sure I will leave it alone & not over do things?!