Monday 2 April 2012

Filling a Gap

Hi,

What do you do when you are creating a LO and you have a space that looks empty?
Sometimes you get that feeling that the LO is done, but you just need a little something to finish it. This is when I end up adding more embellishments or papers and then wish I hadn't. I've done that a few times.
I was having that feeling with this LO. The white space, just needed something.


So I printed off a star I found when I googled star images.
I cut the star out, laid it on the LO and misted over the top.
Once removed you get the star effect.
Enough to finish the LO but so that it's not too over powering.
You could also do this by misting over butterflies, flowers, hearts...


I've used bazzill cardstock, Bella Paperboy paperz and the cute journal tag : )

Thanks for stopping by today.
Lisa xx

2 comments:

Tracee said...

Great finishing touch to the page! Tx

Anita said...

Fab page, love how the colours pop. The misted star looks great!