Wednesday 25 March 2015

catch your dreams

This layout was created using the Bo Bunny star crossed papers. I used one of the patterned papers as my background and cut the wood grained patterned paper to mount my photo on.
I made the dream catcher but cutting a hoop shape from spare cared stock and then wrapped in tissue tape ( I tore the tape down the middle, it made it easier to wrap ) The next stage took ages to do, and with the help of instructions from the net and some thick cream thread, I went about making my dream catcher.

I fussy cut 3 feathers and added seed beads to my dream catcher. Added a frame and title cut from the patterned paper. Adhered some stars and spattered some white dylusions ink to my page.

1 comment:

hotpotato said...

Fab layout Karen.....we sweated with you over making that dream catcher! Great result though.