Monday 16 March 2015

Let's go to Euro Disney with the March Kit

Hi Tracee with you today, I am here to share with my first project using the March Kit that will be on sale later this month.

My Grandaughter recently went to Euro Disney and whilst the papers in the kit aren't typical "Disney" colours they went really well with this pic of the 3 of them stood in the park.

 
Unfortunately the weather is beyond awful and my photo doesn't truly reflect the gorgeous colours in the mixture of papers in the kit.
 
I used a Cameo file to cut the plus signs from the background paper and then I added the Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony sheet to the back.
I added a cluster of flowers and a frame to the bottom right corner and my title is made up of a mix of alphas and some of the word stickers from the sheet.
 
I hope the weather is better where you are. Have a Happy Scrappy week and don't forget to pop over to the shop where you can find all your crafting supplies.
 



No comments: