Wednesday 29 April 2015

A Simple Pocket Page...

 Hi, it's Anna here. This month I have been working with the Websters Pages Hall Pass collection. I got to work quickly as I knew I wanted to make a simple pocket page for the end of my 2013 year book. At the end of each year I make a pocket page to hold all of the bits and pieces that I have collected over the year. This could be leaflets or tickets or more precious items such as my son's certificates, special cards or postcards etc. 


Making a pocket page is simple. Start by choosing a piece of patterned paper, I like to go with something quite plain and cut it just over half way. Next, score about 1-2cm around the bottom and side edges, fold these edges and attach to cardstock or another sheet of patterned paper using strong glue.

I then decorate the front of the pocket using photographs, embellishments and/or a title etc. I have used a small simple stories 'Snap Pocket' on my large pocket to add some smaller tickets. You can find a selection of 'snap pockets' here.


You can make these pages as simple or more creative as you wish, but they are great for storing all of your keepsakes. 

No comments: