Tuesday 7 April 2015

Love Tree

Today I am here to share with you another project I created with the fabulous March Kit available in the shop now.

When I saw this glass frame at The Range, it contained some thin paper photographs and it inspired me to want to decorate it myself.

Love Tree Tracee Provis Papermaze March kit

This was such a simple project to create, and lots of fun too.
I started with the Websters Pages sheet that is in the kit, using a cut file from my cameo I cut out the tree shape and the "Love" words.
I then cut the file out again using plain white cardstock and adhered that to the back of the frame. The woodgrain paper is sandwiched between the panes of glass.

Love Tree Tracee Provis Papermaze March kit 02

I took this close up picture outside so that you could see the silhouette of the tree better. I used random words from the sheet that was also included in the kit and that was it my project was finished.
Simple but effective I think.
If you havn't picked up yours yet just hop over to the shop , where you can also find everything for your scrapping needs.

No comments: