Wednesday 28 October 2015

letter tray part 2

 
Home life has totally got in the way of any scrapping, but finally I have got round to putting up part 2 of the letter tray, hope you can forgive me for my delay.
Any way back to crafting and using the stunning crate paper poolside patterned papers. The first aperture uses  the same blue background card stock with the pink matted on top. this time I used die cut circles cut from the patterned paper, acetate and vellum. the larger circle has a wooden word taken from a project life kit and embossed with a baby blue embossing powder.
 

The second aperture  I have covered a smaller Polaroid frame. with patterned paper and then cut my photo down to fit inside and layered a small acetate piece on top of the photo. Behind this I have made a sunburst with some of the scraps patterned, acetate and vellum and used my sewing machine to stitched these in place


My last aperture uses a fuse tool to create a pocket to add embellishments from the embellishment pack, dew drops and sequins. I can see me using this again on many projects and layouts


This is the completed tray, using lots of techniques, die cutting, embossing, sewing machine and fuse tool



No comments: