Friday 24 August 2018

Giggle with Kaisercraft Hide & Seek collection

Hi Tracee with you today and this month I am going to share the page I created with the super cute Hide & Seek collection by Kaisercraft. I am a little in the love with the adorable images and the beautiful colour palette that you find in the collection.

Giggle tracee provis papermaze kaisercraft hide and seek

These photo's were some very silly ones that I took while visiting my friend Debbi in Maryland, the sun was in our eyes but the backdrop of the old green shutters was lovely so we persevered funny faces and all. 
I knew that I wanted to cut out the bear image that features on the papers and embellishments, isn't he just a happy chap. This one was cut from the "Woods" paper as he was just the right size to fit on my 8 x 8 page and his belly was big enough to fit my picture on! I put the bird sticker on top of the bear and he looked like something was missing so I made it look as if he is holding the bunting, that is in the "bit & Pieces" pack, there are tons of elements in these packs so it doesn't feel so extravagant to use a few on each page. 

Giggle tracee provis papermaze kaisercraft hide and seek 01

I also used the 6 1/2" x 6 1/2 paper pad from the same collection and this is where I got my leaves from. They are slightly embossed and shiny and this theme also runs through the collection and makes for some lovely embellishments when fussy cut. I cut the arrow border sticker into pieces to add across the page. Of course I couldn't help but add a little shiny fussy cut raccoon to my page as well and I tucked him down between the photos.

Giggle tracee provis papermaze kaisercraft hide and seek 02

I inked and embossed the chipboard Giggle title and the word stickers were from Tim Holtz.  I stitched around part of the paper on my sewing machine with a zigzag stitch. A couple of staples added another element and my page was complete.

I had great fun with this collection and I will bring you more next month. For this page and all your scrapping needs please visit the shop



1 comment:

Karen said...

Love this layout. Such cute papers and great colour combo. x