Friday 7 December 2018

Happy Christmas with Doodlebug Design ~ Christmas Town

Hi all, it's Anna here wishing you a very happy start to the festive season, I hope you're all enjoying everything that's special about this time of year. For the month of December I am going to be working with Doodlebug Design Christmas Town, take a look at the whole collection here.

I have created a layout for my post today...




 

I used some white bazzill cardstock as my base, then trimmed down various strips of patterned paper down to the same length - mostly from the 'Berry Christmas' paper and aligned them together on the cardstock along with some strips of gold paper.

I then backed my photo using some green bazzill cardstock and a red doilie.



Doodlebug always have cute stickers in their collections and Christmas Town is no different. I used a few of these on my layout and I still have lots of spare.







Thanks for looking!
 Have a wonderful Christmas if I'm not back before and remember to take lots of photos for your scrapbooking!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!
Anna
X

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely layout. I love all those paper strips Anna and the touches of gold. x