Wednesday 19 December 2018

Santa Run!! ....Kaisercraft's Peace and Joy

Hi There

It's Anita here with you and I have got a quick and simple layout today using the festive Peace and Joy papers from Kaisercraft

I wanted to document a charity event that our youngest daughter took part in with her Dad, back in 2014. Hundreds of people donned Santa suits and ran a course to raise money for a hospice local to my Husbands workplace.


I based the layout on a sheet of Delight, using the wood-panel side and then used a script stamp and dabbed with white acrylic paint. I stamped a few patches that would show around the edges of the photos and flowers.



Using a sheet of Frolic and also a sheet of Cheer, I cut out a few flowers and a couple of birds and the scattered them around the page.


I finished the page off by adding Red, Icicle and some Champagne Stickles to the flowers and birds.

This paper collection is perfect for your Festive scrapping and card making and you can a complete section for all your Christmas needs right HERE.

Scrappy Christmas to you all!

Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments: