Monday 10 December 2018

Pebbles Cozy & Bright - Christmas sELFie

Hello, Karen here with a layout to share using the wonderful Cozy & Bright collection from Pebbles Inc. This is a Christmas themed collection in traditional bright red and green colours with some pale blue and wood grain thrown in.


The starting point for my layout was a sketch from June 2013 by Pagemaps.


I started with a 12 x 12 sheet of white Avalanche Bazzill cardstock and onto this I stuck a sheet of the Fa La La La paper which I had trimmed to 11¼ x 11¼. Another 10 x 10  piece of the white Bazzill cardstock was then added at a bit of an angle and I machine stitched around all the edges with red thread.



My photo, which measured 4 x 4, was double matted with white cardstock and a piece of the Christmas Magic paper, trimmed to look like a polaroid. I created a strip across the layout with my photo and some tags cut from the Give Joy and Merry Little Christmas papers and tucked some red Doodlebug doilies behind.


Green eyelets and red Bakers Twine were added to the tags and also some Wood Flourishes from Kaisercraft which I painted with green acrylic paint.


To give the layout some sparkle and shine I added some gold foil  to the bottom edges of the tags and dotted some gold die cut stars and sequins around the layout.


Cozy Chipboard Thickers were used for the title and I painted the letters E, L & F with green acrylic paint to make them stand out.


In the bottom right corner of the page I created a cluster with a couple of  die cuts from the Echo Park 'A Perfect Christmas' ephemera pack, another wood flourish, die cut gold star and sequins.


The layout was finished off with a few enamel dots and the date.

I'll be back soon with more from the Cozy & Bright collection and hope that I've inspired you to pop over to the shop to see the whole collection and all the other gorgeous new  products available.

Take Care.
Karen x x

1 comment:

Anita said...

This is such a fun and vibrant page Karen, love it!! xx