Monday 15 July 2019

Friends Make The Good Times Better ... Kaisercraft Morning Dew

Hello again, it's Anita here with you today.

This month I am working with the gorgeous Morning Dew Collection from Kaisercraft, full of calm and relaxing colours, natural elements and general good feeling.

We recently spent a few lovely days away with some very dear friends of ours and had some great days out walking and exploring local beauty spots and just enjoying each others company. One of the sheets in the collection, Refresh , has some really lovely quote panels on it about friendship....so I knew it would be perfect to use to scrap a memory of our time away together.

I based the layout on a sheet of Rejuvenate that I cut down to 11" x 11" and then placed it onto the reverse side of a sheet of Serene this created a lovely polka dot frame around the edge.



Using some bubble wrap I sponged on some white acrylic paint and stamped it onto the background and I also used some 49 and Market Gabi's Line Stitch stamps with paint around the edges.
When the paint had dried I picked at the entire edge of the inner layer to distress the edges and create some texture.



 I gently sponged white paint onto the edges of my photo and then matted it on a piece of Exhale before fussy cutting some clusters of flowers from a sheet of Serene 



Using Stickles in Unicorn I added a few highlights to the flower centres for a little sparkle and also onto the wings of a couple of butterflies that I cut from the sheet of Refresh
I added some tiny word stickers from Pretty Little Studio


 I also cut some quotes and panels from the Refresh sheet and sponged the edges gently with paint before adding them to the page.
In my stash I found some metallic craft sand in colours that complimented the papers, so added this in a few areas for some more texture on the page.


Some crystal swirls were added beneath the butterflies to leave pretty, sparkly trails and to just finish the page off.


 I have really enjoyed creating this page , not only was it in my favourite colourway, but it also has such lovely sayings, patterns and elements in it. You can find the entire range here .


Thank you for looking today x

Warmest wishes
Anita xx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Another beautiful layout Anita, I love these colours and this collection too. x

Anita said...

Thanks Lynn, I really enjoyed making this....Morning Dew is gorgeous xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous layout Anita. I love the bubble wrap stamping and the colours of this collection are so you! x x