Monday 17 February 2020

American Crafts ~ Dear Lizzy She's Magic #1


 Good Morning and welcome back to the Papermaze blog! It's Anna back with you today and this month I'm working with the Dear Lizzy She's Magic  collection. Take a look in the shop at the whole collection here.

I really wanted to use the Stay Tuned patterned paper. So I cut out a selection of the strips and formed my own rainbow.


I cut a selection of the clouds from the Air Mail patterned paper and created a sun by punching out a circle from some yellow cardstock and cutting narrow strips to form the sunbeams.


 I used some of the Pinkfresh Everyday Musings puffy stickers to embellish my layout.


I cut out some of the tickets from the Round Trip patterned paper and mounted them along a strip of the reverse side of 'Air Mail'.


Thanks for looking!
Anna
X

1 comment:

Anita said...

Such a fun page Anna, love that rainbow! x