Monday 23 November 2020

Doodlebug Designs ~ Pumpkin Spice #2

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the Papermaze blog, I hope you're keeping well?
Today I'm sharing my second layout using the Pumpkin Spice collection by Doodlebug Designs. Take a look at the full collection in the shop here.


For this layout, I have used a Paige Evans cutfile, which I have backed using a selection of the patterned papers from the Pumpkin Spice collection as well as some coordinating cardstock. Some of the patterned papers that I used were 'Autumn Weave', 'Cutie Pie' and 'Forest of Friends'.

I mounted the finished cutfile onto a circle of teal cardstock, which made it stand out more.



I mounted my photograph onto the reverse side of 'Harvest Berries' and centred it in the cutfile.


I then had so much fun dotting a variety of the very cute stickers around the leaf wreath cutfile, I used the 'Icon Stickers' as well as the 'Happy Fall Shape Sprinkles' to do this.


Lastly I added a simple 'hello' title using the 'Doodlebug Sunshine Alphabet Stickers'.


Thank you so much for reading!
Take care, I'll see you next month for some Christmas fun!
Anna
X

No comments: