Monday 9 November 2020

Doodlebug Designs ~ Pumpkin Spice #1

Hello! It's Anna back with you today to share the first layout that I have made using the new Autumnal collection from Doodlebug Designs - Pumpkin Spice. You can see the whole collection here.


I began by using some brown bazzill cardstock as my base, followed by a layer of the green side of, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip trimming a couple of cm's from each side.

I then used two cut files - pumpkins by Paige Evans and 'Pick of the Patch' from Peartree cut files.

 


I backed the pumpkins using Autumn weave and pick of the patch using Cutie Pie. I cut out one of the journaling boxes from the Harvest Berries and adhered them alongside my pumpkin patch photographs.

 


I embossed two chipboard clouds using embossing powder and adhered them to the top of my layout along with some cloud stickers from the icon sticker sheet. I also added some more of the icon stickers around the layout as well as some doodlebug sprinkles.

Thanks for looking!
Have a great week, I'll be back with another layout soon!
Anna
X

1 comment:

Anita said...

What a fun page Anna and fab photos! Xx