Saturday 2 October 2021

Paige Evans ~ Bungalow Lane #3

Hi everyone! 
It’s Anna back with you today to share another layout using Paige Evans’ Bungalow Lane collection. 
This collection is so beautiful, so why not take a look at it ok the shop here..

 
For this layout, I began with a sheet of white bazzill cardstock from the matchmaker pack (gutted and the centre used for the cutfile), with a piece of blue bazzill cardstock mounted on top. I trimmed the blue bazzill down by about an inch each side and then hand stitched a boarder around the outside on the white cardstock. 


I then cut out a scalloped circle cutfile, also by Paige Evans using my silhouette cameo. 
The semi circles on Paper 15 are pretty much the same size as the scallops, so I cut out lots of those and backed the cutfile with them. 
I then backed the smallest circle with the b side of Paper 20


To fit in well with the photograph I was using, I fussy cut out a few of the sunflowers from the sweet as honey sunflowers patterned paper by Photoplay and dotted them around the scallops. I also double mounted my photo with the a and b side of this paper. 



To the left of my photograph, I have added a flower and heart from the dimensional banner stickers, as well as some bigger sunflower clusters and a few Pinkfresh Studio Jewel essentials.
I used some thickers for my title fo finish and that was me done!


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you again soon. 
Anna 
X

No comments: