Monday 25 August 2008

Basic Grey Euphoria

Now this paper really wasnt something that I would have bought myself but the hot pink cs that I was sent with them made me realise that these papers are so useable. Sorry the colous havent come out too well in the photos, it found it impossible to get a good photo because of the pink cs.

I cut three circles, 2 from white cs and one from the packaging of the rub-ons, the smallest circle I used the one of a king rub-on, the middle circle I painted and the largest circle I stamped a 7 gypsies journalling stamp

Then I layered the circles using 3D foam, to give them some height

I mounted my photo on Basic Grey Euphoria - Arcadia paper and then bazzill scalloped edge cs. I used 2 of the scallop rub-ons down the side of the photo.


Next I tore a strip from Basic Grey Euphoria - Ferver and Basic Grey Euphoria - Bless and stuck them to bazzill hot pink cs, I layered 2 large heidi swapp flowers so the bottom one was slightly off centre

Then I attached the flowers, photo and circle embellishment to the LO



I made an arrow using the basic grey stickers, I drew the arrow head on the sticker then cut it out

I smeared some paint where I wanted my title to go then added the title, brackets arrow and flower. Then I put white paint on my finger and swiped the paint roumd the edge of th cs




To grunge the LO up a bit I then smeard some black paint round the edges of the LO and on the white flower. And to finish off drew black scallops on the scallop cs



With the left over stickers and rub-ons I made a few cards.

I used the fern sticker to make a flower






No comments: