Wednesday 6 April 2016

Because of your smile..... Kaisercraft Provincial

Hello again, it's Anita here. I will be kicking off April by sharing some layouts I have made using some of the beautiful papers from Kaisercraft and their Provincial Collection
The first layout is of our youngest daughter, when she was still only a baby. She adored my parents Irish Terrier called Paddy and he used to follow her about and keep an eye on her.

I used a sheet of Porcelain for the background of the my page and then cut out various sections of brickwork from a sheet of Cobblestone, the saying also came from the reverse of the same sheet.
I raised the entire edge section of the brickwork onto foam pads to add dimension to my page.
I then cut out a few clocks from a sheet of Hedge and popped onto the page, some were whole clocks and others are only parts.
I also cut out a few flowers from the Hydrangea sheet. I really like the textured appearance of the cobblestone paper and its versatility to virtually *mould* it to fit whatever size/shape photo you choose to use.


For my 2nd layout I decided to try and use up some of the scraps left from the first page . I based the page on a sheet of cardstock.....but then felt it was just too plain for my liking ( I am a bit of a nightmare at leaving *white space* on a layout and I find it really hard....so I rummaged around and found various lids of different sizes.
I dabbed these with a white paint dabber and them stamped them randomly onto the page and allowed to dry.






I then scattered out various different flowers and clocks left over from the other page and added some punched out leaves, white mesh ribbon and some card candi that I raised on tiny foam pads.
I finished the layout by popping on a couple of paper roses

Why not pop along to the shop Papermaze and have a little look about....they stock a fab selection of Kaiser goodies amongst other things

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Two lovely pages Anita, great photos too.

KraftyKaren said...

Love both pages and so glad you chose this collection for your last monthly class. These were papers I would never have chosen to use myself, but I loved what we did with them