Monday 25 April 2016

Journal page

Hi Carol with you today - have you seen the lovely new media products which have been added to the online shop lately?  The products, all from Ranger are fabulous and so easy to use, the lovely little pots of texture paste and collage mediums are the ideal size to try before you buy the larger pots… and the little spatula, FAB!! take a look…

So, using the various products I've made this:-


The base is my large art journal which I added some of the texture paste in opaque matte, using the spatula, thro' a mini Tando stencil (the mini stencils are in the shop give Vanessa or Julie a ring).  Once dry I added some acrylic paint to the base, I then added some stamping and doodling with paint. Using a sequin waste stencil and some gold texture paste another layer was added to my page.   Whilst this was all drying I took a piece of white cardstock and using the new distress crayons I created a masterboard, I then stamped the paperartsy flowers, cut them out and gave them a coating of the distress collage medium in crazing… a piece of bling was added to the centre… three tando mini butterflies were also painted, and glazed, and added to the page.  Some doodling and washi tape was added to finish off the page.

TfL xx



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Another great piece of art journalling Carol. x