Wednesday 27 June 2018

Simply Delicious - Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush

Hello, Karen here again with my second project using the beautiful Pineapple Crush collection from Heidi Swapp.

Last week was Royal Ascot week and watching it on the television inspired me to scrapbook some photos taken last year when my husband and I were lucky enough to attend Royal Ascot, as guests of a friend, watching the racing  from the balcony and restaurant of the luxurious Royal Marquee. I decided to scrapbook two photos of some of the delicious food and drink we were served and also a photo of the menu.


I started with a sheet of the Cabana patterned paper. I cut two strips from the paper and then reattached these to the top and bottom of the page with the reverse side showing. Two pink doilies (which with some careful cutting and placement look like four!) were glued to the background. The photos were matted on white cardstock and one was also matted onto some gold glitter card before being put on the layout using 3D foam pads.


The two restaurant tags, which we had to wear throughout the day, made perfect embelishments on the right hand side of the layout. 


I used a white  Heidi Swapp Acetate Word for my title as well as some gold glitter Thickers from American Crafts.


More gold glitter card was used to make some photo corners and sequins and punched confetti dots were sprinkled around the layout. I used little letters stickers from Websters Pages to add some details.


There wasn't room on the layout to include any visible journalling so I made a tag from some scrap card which I tucked behind one of the photos

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my layout and that you will pop over to Papermaze to see the full Pineapple Crush collection and all the over gorgeous goodies in stock.

Take Care
Karen x x

2 comments:

Anita said...

Another super page Karen. What a fabulous experience to have had....and its scrapped beautifully xx

Lynn said...

Such a super layout - a great memory to record. xxx