Saturday 16 June 2018

Flashback to April's Kit

Lynn here, with a layout I made using the delightful April kit from Papermaze, there are still a few available in the shop. 

Scarlett Rose is the newest member of the family, she is my great niece, born to my nephew Sam and his fiancée Chelsey last November. I can't really believe this cute little baby girl is already 6 months old!



These kits are such great value for money and you get six sheets of patterned paper, 2 sheets of Bazzill and a bag of embellishments. I also had the extra 4 sheets of matched cardstock. The colours are stunning, not sure my photo does them justice. Here is a photo of the kit. I have only made one page so far, but there is plenty more to play with.
 

I used three sheets of Bazzill for the base of this layout. The first was Whirlpool, the second Blossom and the third layer was Lily. I cut the latter two down in size slightly to give a fine border and the former two were gutted.

I just loved the little square designs on the Kind paper from the Be You collection by Pink Fresh. They reminded me of the flower dies in the new Sizzix Thinlits Funky Floral #3 set from Tim Holtz, so I simply had to combine the two!
I used a QuicKutz alphabet for 'SCARLETT ROSE' and another Sizzix Thinlits Tim Holtz set for the months, chopping up the word October to make a 'to'!.  

Thanks for looking
Lynn x

No comments: