The base is created with the Avalanche (white), and Heidi (mauve) Bazzill left over from the Edna May layout. I also used the reverse side of the gutted piece of Kaisercraft Moody paper. Kaisercraft Marbled paper left over from the Happy Ever After Layout were used for stamping.
All the edges were inked with Seedless Preserve Distress Ink.
I worked out the placement of the photo, patterned paper etc. before doing the stamping.
The Heidi Bazzill is 25cm x 25cm. The Moody paper was trimmed to 13.5cm x 18.5cm. I made a very thin mat for the photo using some left over Avalanche Bazzill.
Stick the Heidi card to the centre of the Avalanche card, and place the Moody paper into position.
I used two sets of PaperArtsy JOFY Stamps - No.13 and No. 22 together with Jet Black Archival Ink. I stamped my images onto the Marbled paper and cut them out, then because you lose some of the detail when the images are cut out, I stamped the same images onto the page in position. Stick the cut-out images over the layout images. Use a fine black permanent parker to extend some of the stamping lines or add additional detail and any journalling.
Add the matted photo, then for embellishment add some of the Prima tickets and a sentiment I cut from the Prima Lavender paper.
Buttons from the kit were added to the flower centres.
The next two layouts feature my great niece - Scarlett Rose, who appears to enjoy a good photo session!
The first layout was made with a sheet of pink Bazzill from the kit. I dabbed a few splodges of Distress Stain into alternate corners, using worn lipstick and weathered wood. Then once dry I added a few drips of Dylusions Ink Spray in black marble.
With scraps from the bird side of Kaisercraft Primrose paper. I cut a piece 23cm x 10.5cm and mounted this to the left of the page. I cut some strips of patterned paper from various papers, in different lengths and widths and mounted them to the top left and bottom right of the Primrose paper, together with a little of the washi tape. I arranged three photos as shown and added a sentiment I cut from the Prima Lavender paper.
I added the acetate title with a few dots of Diamond Glaze.
Then I cut a few butterflies from the Primrose paper, arranged them on the stained area and made them glossy with more Diamond Glaze.
Finally I trimmed the layout with a strip of lace from my stash.
For my last layout, I used the sheet of Thunder Bazzill as my base.
Using the roses side of the Lavender Prima paper, I cut a series of diamonds shapes, 3.5cm wide and 7cm tall. I inked them with Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick and arranged them on the page. Then I tied a bow in a piece of pink organza ribbon and stretched this across the width of the page.
I cut my photos and mounted them on scraps of Avalanche Bazzill. then stuck them to the page. I cut the title form Avalanche Bazzill using a Sizzix Thinlit alpha die.
To embellish I used the Prima ribbon flower, charm, sequins and gems all from the kit.
See you next time, thanks for looking.