Friday 6 July 2018

Photoplay ~Those Summer Days #3

Hi, it's Anna back with you today and its now July! The weeks really are flying by and what beautiful weather we've been having! This month I am going to continue using Photoplay's Those Summer Days collection (its perfect for this weather). Take a look at the collection in the shop here and you can see my previous two posts using this range here and here.
Here's what I've been working with...


This time, I have a project life page to show you. I love using project life pages in my albums to compliment and extend my traditional 12x12 pages. Sometimes I create a layout using one photo, but I still have others that I want to use, so project life pages are really handy for this! Take a look at Papermaze's Project Life products here.




I chose two of the 4x6 cards to go in the top left and bottom right pockets and one of the 3x4 cards. I mounted smaller pictures onto cardstock and project life cards to go in the middle pockets. I chose two 6x4 photos to fill the remaining pockets. Once all of the pockets where filled I began to add embellishments. You can vary how simple or more detailed you do this, but I like to add a few stickers, some words in the corners of the photos and any other odd bits and pieces. This time I've used some enamel dots and washi tape too.






Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend.
Anna
X

No comments: